Thursday 23 February 2012

Raining Hearts Tilda


I have another new Tilda Stamp!! I bought this one with my birthday money!
She is raining hearts Tilda which I changed slightly by adding butterfly wings.
I embossed the wings with holographic embossing powder.
the purple embossing powder on the tickets and swirls is Cosmic Shimmer Denim Lilac Aurora - it looks really gorgeous.

If you visit Sainsbury's you might recognise the ribbon and purple card from their lovely Belgian chocolates! yummy (another birthday present)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jolanda and loving the wings, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love how you added the wings to Tilda, they're so sparkly. Thanks for joining the Mystical, Magical, Fantasy Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and LOVE your ribbon! Great recycling Magical! Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete