Sunday 19 February 2012

black and red card

Good evening everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend.
I love black and red and love this card!
I coloured the Gorjuss girl with Promarkers - the red is Berry Red

I got out all the little pieces of red and black card I have left over from other projects.
I stamped and embossed the black card with a flourish stamp and the rose stamp is embossed with cherry smelling embossing powder!!
The frame behind the girl is a Nellie Snellen die and embossed with red glitter powder.
I distressed the edges with scissors and used black soot to distress the edges of the red card.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute card and the coloring is fab. Love the distressed details too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, red and black is a fab colour combination.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at DDCC this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, I just love the colour combo and the flowers are delish! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful this week hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete