Wednesday 22 February 2012

The Key to Tilda's Heart

Hi everyone, I think I am having a bit of a Tilda obsession at the moment!
I decided to make an easel card with a bit of a difference this time, so I made the base easel from cogs cut on my cricut.
I cut out the heart on the cricut too and embossed it with a new embossing folder by Couture Creations. It's a nice big folder too.


The smaller cogs and the key were embossed with various different embossing powders - some of which I mixed together.
The sentiment was printed out from the computer and last of all Tilda was stamped with Distress Ink which I washed with a wet brush for the shading.
I am entering this card into
Thanks for looking

Jolanda x

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card . Wonder if you could share which cricut cartridges you used . Thanks
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Punk Tilda, Jolanda, smashing design. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great easel card .. so different :) love the way Tilda is colour washed too .. fab!!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een schiterende easelkaart. Vele leuke details te zien.
    Bedankt voor je bijdrage bij de DMCC.
    Groetjes Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een mooi model en prachtig kaartje
    bedankt voor je deelname aan DMCC
    gr miriam

    ReplyDelete