Sunday 21 November 2010

Hi, Earlier this week I received some lovely christmas stamps by Rubber Stampede I bought on Ebay. This is first thing I made with them.
I stamped the Father Christmas with Walnut stain distress ink and the holly is stamped and painted with peeled paint DI. I put some perfect pearl powder over the sentiment and it shimmers beautifully.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - whatever makes you happy (using new stash of course! and getting messy doing it)
Challenge up your life - St Nicholas Challenge 32
Frosted designs - distressing
Thanks for looking
Jolanda x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag!! I've never bought stamps through eBay - guess I should check it out!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag Jolanda!! Thanks for Distressing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is really adorable! I like it very much!
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your Life!

    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete