Monday 19 March 2012

From Screen 2 Scrap challenge - The Day After Tomorrow

This month's Screen 2 Scrap inspiration is from the film poster of The day after tommorrow.
The three things to be included are; white with a touch of blue, one photo and a white title.

When I think of blue and white I think Dutch!! so a photo of a windmill seemed very appropriate. I wanted the layout to look like a Dutch tile.

The photo was taken at the open air museum near Arnhem where buildings from around the country are rebuilt in the museum.... a great idea so historic buildings are not lost.

Thanks for looking

Jolanda x

9 comments:

  1. Hey Jolanda!
    Always great to see you join in at FS2S. What a great windmill photo, love the scrolled squares in the corners, Well done!
    -shazza xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thought process. I always find it interesting how others come up with their ideas. Thanks for sharing.
    This layout really does make the photo the focus and I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat photo - you have certainly achieved that dutch feel you were after. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did really well with this layout Jolanda, I think it's lovely! I really like the added touch to the corners of your 'tile' ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Jolanda! Love your stamping (?) in the corners of the layouts. Just beautiful :) Thanks for playing along with FS2S this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo, you have accomplished the Dutch feeling. It's gorgeous. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is clever thinking Jolanda & your LO is so lovely. Great photo of this Dutch windmill, I would like to see a real one, one day! Excellent embellies & thanks for playing along at FS2S!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photo. I like the lace and crochet embellishments, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete