Sunday 27 November 2011

Simon Says Stamp and show some Tickets

Hi everyone, hope you're having a great Sunday.

This is my entry into the simon Says Stamp and Show challenge - show some tickets

The wordin on the tag says enjoy the memoirs - unfortunately memoirs doesn't show too well on the photo. My ideas for this piece were to make a time machine tag - and the tickets would allow you to be taken back in time.


The clock is a squashed bottle cap in which I put a stamped clock face and filled this with crackle glaze. The wings are from a metal butterfly which I snapped in half and covered with alcohol inks.


thanks for looking

Jolanda x


2 comments:

  1. Great tag - I love that squashed bottlecap clock! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is stunning, love the clock face and the wings, gorgeous project
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete