Monday 25 July 2011

Vintage Tattoo Wedding Card



I made this card for a friend's wedding - I think they are quite an unconventional couple and wanted to make a 'different' kind of card for them.

I made this using my fairycut software and then cut it out on the cricut.

The birds are coloured with distress inks.

Although this card is simple I am very pleased with the result :)

I am entering this card into the OVA - July card challenge. Although it isn't traditionally vintage , I think the tattoo style is quite retro from the 50's.

Thanks for looking


Jolanda x

4 comments:

  1. such an interesting take on our challenge at Our Vintage Affair and just love the inspiration, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolanda... love your card. Great job !!!!! Thank you for creating with us at Our Vintage Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the sort of thing I would do for my son if he ever decides to get married.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete