Saturday 16 October 2010

Halloween Tag

Happy Saturday everyone!
This morning the postman brought me a present!! (that I bought for myself). Some distress embossing powder and the halloween and poison embossing folders. I couldn't wait to try them out.
This tag is made using the halloween embossing folder (Tim Holtz of course!!)
I stamped the spider and dark red embossed his back - he is lovely and shiny but it doesn't show in the photo.
Halloween is a very popular theme for challenges this week
I am entering this into the following:
Wow!!! I have 10 followers now!! :) Thank you for supporting me
Thanks for looking at my blog
Jolanda x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jolanda, love how you have used the embossing folder. Fabulous tag. Have a great weekend.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!!!Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great Jolanda the spider looks like he's coming off the tag lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super halloween Tag love the spider and pumpkin thanks for joining us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embossing folder totally rocks!! This is a fabulous tag and soooo spooky!!! Thanks for taking on our challenge at Frosted Designs this week!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag! I really like the embossing and all the layering. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes...that's GORGEOUS!! Can something scary be gorgous??? Yep..you just proved it!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Jolanda

    fab tag! great arrangement. thanks for entering my candy, good luck.
    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great spooky tag! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Spooky tag! Love the skeleton & cheeky spider! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the embossing. Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge

    ReplyDelete